Enticement Corner

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

To blog or to not blog?

Why do people blog?

Is it becaue they crave recognition of their creative faculties? I have read so many blogs with atrocious grammar based on retarded premises (yes I used the R word, this is not disney.... you better lighten up - you and I are going to go a lot farther than that) and apparently little or no knowledge that a spell checker does exist and that it doesn't cost to use it. How else would you explain statements like 'wat i thnk ...' ? Is this the kind of recognition people's inner spirits are seeking?

This blog will be different.... I am not blogging to 'express myself'... I am blogging to tell you all you need to know! So much information is generated today, most of which is crap... I will wade through all the crap that is around and give you what can best be described as concentrated turds of wisdom, if you will. As I mentioned in my previous post, I will not try to give the other 'side'.... there is no other side. I dont see 'right' or 'wrong'... I see what is right and dont need to listen/read/investigate further... It is a gift, what can I say - I am blessed.

Usually there will be a weekly topic 'What is the matter with ....', my rant on yet another thing wrong with this world. And then there will be a topic on the hypocrisy I see and I see too much of it going around (yes that is a gift as well)....

So... To quote Stephen Colbert "Strike up the klezmer and start acting like a man. You are about to get a Truth mitzvah"



PS: This blog is not for you if you are easily offended by sarcasm.

1 Comments:

At January 12, 2006 at 9:51:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh!!! am not surprised my comment on ur previous post was not approved!!!!!

You are so full of yourself. 2 posts and already a lot about hppocrisy, coz that what you are portraying.

I thought ur first blog was a preview, and u seem to be continuing with previews. Whens the show gonna start???

And talking of grammar and English check ur punctuations mate!!! AND u dont start sentences with an AND.

Remember when u point a finger at others, theres 3 pointing at you!!!

PS : this comment need not be published if you cant take negative feedback!!! LOL!!!

I hope u dont get offended by sarcasm!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home