Enticement Corner

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Of Hair and Inzamam's balls

Every now and again something happens that makes you so happy from inside and sad at the same time. This kind of dichotomy makes your hair stand up. Pakistan had enough balls to not show up after Tea because Hair gave one of his famous racially motivated decisions to accuse yet another team from the Indian subcontinent of cheating. But what made me happy was the reaction he got. I still remember with joy the way Sri Lanka walked off field and Ranatunga called everyone back. That is the only way to deal with these ass holes. But I am sad that India does not have any balls.

Our players are worried about contracts, match fees and the fear of unknown more than they care about their country. I implore everyone to read what Inzamam said after the match. "It is more about national pride than it is about cricket". For this reason, he has earned my respect. As long as our cricketers (and the dimwitted officials) dont have any national pride, they should not play under India but BCCI XI or better yet, Sharad's XI....

I hope that this doesn't end here, ICC's hegemony is is successfully challenegd. Just when I thought BCCI was about to break ICC's back over CHampion's trophy, Jagmohan Dalmiya was removed by Sharad pawar and , Sharad being the congressman he is, capitulated to the foreigners within days. I hope Pakistan doesn't back down and I know India will not support Pakistan, although Pakistan has supported us in the past. This is only becauseSharad is busy licking speed's balls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home